Pin usage instruction
- The product may contain small parts. Do not swallow.
- The product may contain sharp ends and edges.
- Pins are metal collectibles and are prone to oxidation. Please store pins in dry, sealed containers and prevent exposure to moisture, heat and chemicals. Wrapping pins in plastic wraps can help preserve the color.
- Wipe clean immediately after exposure to sweat. Avoid direct contact of pins with skin sebum or oil from skin.
- Use a dry, soft cloth, such as a microfiber cloth to clean the front of pins. Use 75% alcohol wipe to clean the back of pins when oxidation occurs.
- Avoid heavy pressure and impact with hard surfaces. Damage may result in malfunctions of the STAR Features.